INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
- NEWSLETTERS: We have several newsletters that keep readers up-to-date with information on our services, events and offers. If you would like to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will require you to send us your email address so that we can send the newsletter to you. We may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as your name, age, sex and location so that we can personalise your newsletters.
- EMAIL AND OTHER CONTACT DETAILS: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from any of business partners to whom you may have given your details with permission for them to send it to us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACHIEVING GREATNESS LIMITED
NO 58, OLADIPO BATEYE STREET,GRA, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE.